Ask anything smartphone cash.

Can I clone a video earning app on my tablet?

Katherine » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:13 pm

So here's what I was thinking of doing, but I wanted to see if it's within the rules. I downloaded Rewardable TV, App Cloner, and Floating Apps. App cloner does what it says...clones apps. Floating apps make it possible to view all apps in one screen (I'm hoping). It was the first app I found, but haven't tested it out yet. The whole point of this is instead of using 5 phones, I use 1 tablet with 5 apps running. Is this against the rules? Let me know thanks! :D

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:56 pm

I guess that then you can only use one device then if you have 5 apps. Also I don't think you can have more than 2 of the same app. I tried floating apps some time ago and it didn't work as I wanted to see if it would work with Applike

KeysUnlocked » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:02 pm

If your using videos, there will be ALOT of stress on the CPU, I seriously don't hunk you should do that, unless you have a very good tablet, $400 ramge

Katherine » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:51 pm

Other than the stress (I can do 2 apps instead of 5), would I get banned from doing that? That's if it's possible to clone and use it. I'm still not sure if I'll be able to, haven't done it yet but I have the programs for it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Other than the stress (I can do 2 apps instead of 5), would I get banned from doing that? That's if it's possible to clone and use it. I'm still not sure if I'll be able to, haven't done it yet but I have the programs for it.
If you have a Samsung device then if you hold the recent tab for a while it will come with the multitask menu where you can use 2 apps. 2 apps could work